Re: [patch 0/2] policy capability support

On Wednesday 05 December 2007 1:48:48 pm tmiller@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> This is a respin of the policy capability support patch that preserves
> the policycaps in the final policy binary and includes support for
> displaying policy caps in dispol/dismod.

Thanks, I'm trying to take care of some more IPsec auditing stuff right now
but I'll give this patch a quick try tomorrow and let you know what happens.

> I still need to address the equivalence vs. union issue.

The discussion for this appears to have gone quiet (at least I haven't seen
anything else on this list).  Where do things currently stand?

--
paul moore
linux security @ hp