Re: help about tunneling

You can use openvpn/vtund for encrypted tunnels

If your client ips are static you can setup ACLs to allow connections
from them only

or.. you can use ipsec (FreesWan) instead of tunnels too..

Hope it helps

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 23:37, S. Khademi wrote:
> Dear my friends.
>
> How I can set my server as tunnel machine on internet links, in our
> network all of port are closed on cisco router and gateways and I want use
> a special port for working, then I want use tunnel, but I don't know how I should set my machine, I
> use redhat9 linux server with valid IP address.
> By regards.
> kademi

G               ten.epacsten@ogairefj=NSM1179412=QCI+++z++++r---
I                                                              -
T                  Juan Pablo Feria Gomez.                     h
/    Network Administrator/Transportes Pitic S.A. de C.V.      +
M                                                              +
Ud?s+:+a-C++ULBP+L++$E---W++N--o--wM-PS+PE++Yt---X--R--tv--D+G e