From: security-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:security-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of S.
Khademi
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 11:37 PM
To: security-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: help about tunneling

Dear my friends.

How I can set my server as tunnel machine on internet links, in our
network all of port are closed on cisco router and gateways and I want use
a special port for working, then I want use tunnel, but I don't know how I
should set my machine, I
use redhat9 linux server with valid IP address.
By regards.
kademi