help about tunneling

Dear my friends.

How I can set my server as tunnel machine on internet links, in our
network all of port are closed on cisco router and gateways and I want use
a special port for working, then I want use tunnel, but I don't know how I should set my machine, I
use redhat9 linux server with valid IP address.
By regards.
kademi