Re: strange sniff/scan ???

Once you have your intrusion event identified you can then if you
prefer.  Contact the FBI and ask for the Criminal Investigations Cyber
Crime task force. Print this information out, keep copious notes of your
attack and the events that led up to your tracking of the intrusion.
Include the hourly cost of investigation you or your organization has
incurred due to the incident. The FBI will be more than eager to take
your information and pursue it.

Hey it is what we do.  You are luck you have some one that the FBI can
actually get a hold of.  At least they can confiscate their computer and
occupy their time in a cell and in court.  All you have to do is cross
your T's and dot your I's.

Good job on tracking this one down, the FBI would appreciate this one.
This is a much more sensible approach to eliminating mischief.

gvt