RE: What do these log entries mean?

I agree, with running portsentury, but be very careful when setting it
up. Make sure you can get back into ur machine. I have has issues with
this in older versions of portsentury. I had to add ip's into the
host.allow file, and make sure they were setup correctly in the config
file for portsentury.

Also, I would suggest that u do some research on the person scanning
you, and send the admin of the originating box an e-mail. This usually
deters would be hackers.

Have a good one,

Zac
Zac Amsler
WNOC.COM
Direct: (612) 605-5622
http://www.wnoc.com

Free Long Diatance to ANYWHERE in the Lower 48 States.
No Contract........$39.99/Month.........
http://www.vonage.com/index.php?refer_id=05002a34
Check it out......