Re: OT: certain ip ???

Hello Paul,

Already checked it with whois weeks ago.
I know this feature with whois . . .
you can do it from xterm too, with:
 whois <ip-address>   or
 whois <website>

Its strange that it runs over Amsterdam and then is
ending in the gulf of guinea (check out with program
geotrace; available on sourceforge.net)
This is not my provider, who usually should administrate
my e-mail account . . . (?!)

> whois.ripe.net
> ripe looks after European IP addresses.
>
> What to you mean by "occupied the email-server"?

I mean, my provider is not behind this e-mail-server
any more with his ip-addresses  . . .
instead it is diverted over Amsterdam leading to gulf of guinea
with 193.0.0.135 ????