Re: equivalent to nbtstat

I haven't used nbstat on a winbox but you may find netstat is similar,
although I don't think it will display MAC addresses. Try doing a 'man
netstat' and see if the options within are what you're looking for. (One
of my favourites is netstat -acntu  <-- just rearrange the letters if ya
want to get dirty:-)

Cheers, Benjamin