Problem With Email Scanner

 O Great Guru....

I have a problem.....

This is the problem...

My smtp server is running inflex as email
scanner...http://www.pldaniels.com/inflex/about.html, however one department
in my university requires different set of rules. Bad news is this two set
of rules cannot be combined/shared together.

Securitywise we cannot disable our email scanner i.e. inflex.  Thus i was
thinking of creating new email for this dept and staffs. e.g our official
email  name@iiu.edu.my ..this 'special dept' is name@cexcel.iiu.edu.my

However this does not solve the problem of email scanner....is there a way
to tell or set like for name@iiu.edu.my the default rules/scanning is used
however for name@cexcel.iiu.edu.my different set of rules is used?

Or is there any email scanner that can solve this problem?..or any other
way?

(I was thinking using 2 smtps server, but also did not solve the problem
because i think DNS cannot recognize the intended recipient i.e
name@iiu.edu.my or name@cexcel.iiu.edu.my , or is it? )

O Great Guru where art Thou..cometh and Release Me From Mitery...

May the force be with u..

I See The Light
-aeab-