Re: Strange Ports !!!

There are probably rpc.mountd, rpc.statd, rpc.quotad, and etc from the
nfs/portmapper packages.  Try running an lsof on the machine that is
listening to see what has the port open... Example:

lsof -i :862 | grep LISTEN

will show the process that has a port open and listening on your
machine.

--robert