Re: Problem in RaduisX radius server

Hello !

Don't understand your problem quite right.

There was a new user appearing, or was it
one user of the already signed-in users ???

If a fresh new user appeared just so, your linux-box obviously
then is rooted and you can install anything new.

For to make your linux-box unrootable (by others),
chattr -i <password-files> and
chattr -i <shadow-files>
as root at least.

Instead of install anything new, you maybe could
unplug the modem-plugin. A new safe long password.
chattr -i then the files. And then you should check your files
if they had been changed . . . e.g. with tool chkrootkit
available on sourceforge.net or by hand check each file
with a microscope . . .

If this mail is not the correct answer, then trash it . . .

Regards.

A Beginner . . . not a guru . . .

Am Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2002 12:39 schrieben Sie: