Re: Problem in RaduisX radius server

Thanks for prompt reply,

the user was already from a signed one , and he signed  10 days ago,
also he has used our services for few days after signing up.
and all of sudden his account get stop working on 8th day.

And also the user is reliable one.
It is not like that, actually he is logged in but calling at support and saying that he is not logged in.

This is a genuine problem i'm facing.
Also i'm tracing number of times he loged in and the caller ID he is using. That phone number is also unique. And our radius database is on different server, running on MSSQL database.

So now what could be the problem.

waiting for reply