Problem in RaduisX radius server

Hello Gurus,

I'm new on this list, Actully i'm a network engineer in one ISP.

Yesterday i faced one problem regarding radius authentication.
My radius server is running on cobalu linux.

Yesterday all of sudden my one dialup user was not able to authenticate thru radius.
while checking thru ./radlogin username password command .
In responce i was getting tha user is already logged on radius system one time.
But while checking on modem banks it was not showin user on also user was not in my calls table.
In short the user was not  actually logged in thru dialup but was getting shown online on radius server.
This was a problem with one specific user only.
All other users were able to use dialup services properly .
the account information for this user is also same as other users.
To solve this problem temporary i just increased no of loginlimit in my database.

Pl guide me properly .
waiting for reply

regards nisu