Re: Question about security !!!

This thread is getting OLD. According to most Security Consultants and
Companies and cross comparrisons (and 12 years of experience), no matter
how much I enjoy having linux around. The most secure would be any of
the BSD flavors. Linux runs a very close second but is not the most
secure by any means. Anything that comes out of the box (or off an
image) with inetd wide open is NOT very secure already. Even xinitd is
open on default with most Linux installations. If you still don't
believe me, fine I can accept that.  Can we move on to something more
critical like the recent rash of sshd exploits.

--
Stephen Sargent | lan-x.net | 209.825.0768 | UIN# 1778991
Please use abuse@lan-x.net for lan-x.net member violations.