Setuid and setgid files

--- Reçu de       RVIDOI.BUNTERMA 04 72 96 57 77    09/01/02 09.37

All,

Just joined yesterday so apologies if I am asking something that
has been covered recently.

Trying to add a setuid/setgid section to a Linux security
standard. I would like some opinions as to which files can be left
with setuid and setgid and which should definitely NOT be left
setuid or setgid.

I have been having a good crawl around the net for a while and can
find various links on how to identify and edit these types of
files but not which ones should be altered or left alone. I
already have the Solaris recommendations.

This will have to cover both server and workstation
implementations.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

  -> SECURITY-DISCUSS(a)LINUXSECURITY.COM