Re: Linux/Windows VPN

If it is tcp services you want encrypted and you have ssh installed on the
remote servers then you can use an ssh client on the windows machines that
can create tunnels.  MindTerm and the putty alpha version both will do
this for you.  Once you create the tunnels both programs can allow you to
save them for use in the future, without having to establish them over
again.