Linux/Windows VPN

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a transparent, easy to use, and free VPN client for
windows that can be integrated with a Linux VPN server (FreeS/WAN,
IPSec, ppp+ssh) so that remote windows users can have access to a secured
network.  I've found PGP freeware from Network Associates but its only
free for non-commercial use.  I think its probably also possible to use
the built in pptp client on all windows boxes and setup a linux PPTP
server but my impression is that PPTP involves a flawed implementation of
something.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Sheer