Re: Re: hi just joined (gimp query)

Greetings, everyone.

There is little point in sending any more messages to the group in regards to
this topic. The person who asked the question left the group right after they
sent the e-mail. They may have realized they had joined the wrong group.

BTW, its not the best idea to send someone to sites about GimPhoto or Gimpshop
  for information on GIMP. At least one of those version is sold for $ (last
time I checked), and the variations are often based on older copies of GIMP.
They wouldn't get support from the GIMP community at large and would have to
eal with bugs that may have already been fixed in recent releases of GIMP.

Best to stick with www.gimp.org where the latest releases are available along
with pointers to documentation and tutorials.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

                                 |  Try to assimilate the world!"