Re: Cancel callback

Rob Antonishen wrote:
> pdb is the procedure data base.

I know what the PDB is as I use it frequently. You did not answer my question
about which function you were referring to. The only "cancel" entry I see in
the PDB is gimp-progress-cancel. This relates to the use of a progress bar. A
progress bar is automatically added to the bottom of the dialog boxes used to
run scripts by the Script-Fu plug-in. Just ignore gimp-progress-* functions.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

                                 |  Try to assimilate the world!"