Re: Cancel callback

Thanks Kevin.

pdb is the procedure data base.  The list of functions that you can
see by going to Xtns->Procedure Browser.

Too bad on the parameter thing.  How about python-fu?  (I finally
installed it to get the brush manager...and I have made inkscape
extensions using python, so I know enough to be dangerous and
inefficient)

-Rob A>

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 11:50 AM, Kevin Cozens <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rob Antonishen wrote:
>  > I see in
>  > the pdb that there is a cancel callback. Can anyone provide examples
>  > of how to use that?
>
>  I don't know to which PDB function you are referring.
>

>  > My plugin involves the use of a mask layer parameter. I see some (non
>  > scrip-fu) plugins restrict that type of parameter to one that
>  > "matches" the size of the active layer (an example is in the lighting
>  > render).
>
>  If you are talking about automatic changes in the range of sliders, or
> choices
>  in drop down settings, this can't be done in Script-Fu. A script only
> provides
>  information to the Script-Fu plug-in about the parameters to be shown in
> the
>  dialog box. A script can't determine which image is active at the time it
> is
>  invoked so it couldn't get the image parameter values so it could affect
> the
>  way the dialog box is presented.
>
>  --
>  Cheers!
>
>  Kevin.
>
>  http://www.ve3syb.ca/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
>  Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172 |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
>  | Try to assimilate the world!"
>  #include <disclaimer/favourite> | -Pinkutus & the Borg

&hbsp; Powered by Linux