Re: Why script fu have not a preview? this is the answer!

Kevin Cozens <kcozens@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:           >It would be better to have a button on the script >dialog which
  >would cause the preview window to be updated. For >logo scripts, the preview
  >window would be empty until the user clicked on the >"preview update" button.

  This will be a very,very nice solution!

   Another ,(if it possible and not to hard to implement)could be an "APPLY TO THE IMAGE(or to a duplicate  it)BUTTON".
  The pourpose will be to see the result with the plugin still open  (...so it will be still possible push OK or change setting...it could  take is time  to display ...but if this time will be less than the  time needed first for UNDO and after for reopen  and run again the  plugin it will be for sure a improvement...and the time needed will be  a user free choise(faster no preview,slower with preview )...and a  usable preview has no much need to show all the passages, but only the  end result

  http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
  Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
                                    |  Try to assimilate the world!"
  #include <disclaimer/favourite>    |               -Pinkutus & the Borg

                                                        Image processing solution                                          Image processing software                                          Image processing                                                                          Image manipulation

Alchemie Foto\grafiche

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/e4wwlB/TM