Re: Why script fu have not a preview? this is the answer!

fotocomics wrote:

> I believe that the following message will be much more useful if
> posted here ,...and a lot much more useful if posted ,and hopefully
> pinned by the forums admininistrators in place like:

The best place for this message, in its current form, would have been
your drafts folder for further refinement... there is no need to shout.

> But... 1 report is not in half...let other users know how to help to
> solve this problem and where to send their request,AND hopefully this
> problem will be solved

Duplicate reports and lots of "me too" messages don't do any good. They
might even have the opposite effect, especially if traced back to your
attempt to make people flood Bugzilla.

Proposing a sane description for the implementation and preferably
coming up with a patch is the best way to get new features into GIMP.

HTH,
Michael

--
The GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp