[Redhat-s390-list] No /dev/dasdx

"Upon further review!"
First I was trying to do a non-interactive setup, all from the vm console.
So while I was snooping around in the rhsetup script I noticed the mknod
command was in the script.  So I changed the parm file to do and
interactive install.  Once I IPLed I did a telnet and ran the rhsetup
script.  It then created the /dev/dasda and formatted the disks as it
should.

Now I just have to find out why it is telling me that I have rpm files
missing from my RPMSERVER when I am looking at them.

Mark - thanks for all the help thus far.

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
NCGi (A Mainline Company)
1700 Summit Lake Drive
Tallahassee, FL. 32311
mark.pace@ncgicorp.com
Office: 850-219-5184
Fax: 850-219-5110
http://www.mainline.com
http://www.ncgicorp.com

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]