Re: [Redhat-s390-list] No /dev/dasdx

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 04:07:18PM -0400, Mark.Pace@ncgicorp.com wrote:
> "Upon further review!"
> First I was trying to do a non-interactive setup, all from the vm console.
> So while I was snooping around in the rhsetup script I noticed the mknod
> command was in the script.  So I changed the parm file to do and
> interactive install.  Once I IPLed I did a telnet and ran the rhsetup
> script.  It then created the /dev/dasda and formatted the disks as it
> should.
>
> Now I just have to find out why it is telling me that I have rpm files
> missing from my RPMSERVER when I am looking at them.

RedHat/base/list has a list of rpms that are available in RedHat/RPMS.
Is this list in sync on your side?

If yes, are you installing via http/ftp/nfs?

Thanks,

Florian La Roche

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]