Re: [Redhat-s390-list] Redhat Newbie question.

I am running in a 512meg virtual machine I hope this isn't a memory problem.

Yes I do have a shell available. (another indication this isn't memory) and I built the
zilo.conf but I am unable to find zilo in the sbin directory.  Could it be somewhere
else?

regards
Phil Tully