[Redhat-s390-list] zilo

It looks like 'zilo' did not update my boot record (could not IPL
from DASD and got the warning message about -t2 )
My impression is that the warning message does not match the code,
that  '-t2' is a test mode as probably was intended. So the message
should go as well.

But the install script went much smoother now that I don't have my
NFS server 4000 miles away from the S/390 and the install script
even copies it from the RPM directory on my NFS server to the /tmp
on that same server ;-)

Any idea why xterm is not included?

Rob

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]