Configuration file .rpmsave

Hi All,

I have an RPM that installs a file named informix.xml under Jboss deploy directory.

This file contains DB connection details that are set after installation, so I  declared it as config file.

After upgrade, RPM creates the .rpmsave file, and unfortunately Jboss tries to deploy it and fails.

Is there a way to control the location of the .rpmsave file? Or other way to work around this problem?

I prefer not to put this file outside Jboss and create sym link.

Thanks, Eran.