To: rpm-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: toneeedavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rpm-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 14.06.2010 08:56
Subject: RPM Creation for PHP Application

Hi,

I am trying to create an RPM to distribute a php application I have
written, but am getting a little stuck on how to get the files to where i
want them to be...

so i have created a tar.gz with the source code in it, how to write in
the .spec file so that it moves it to the directory I want it to be in, is
it as simple as a cp or a mv?

Hope someone can help.

Kind Regards

Tony