Adding Features / Components of a software to RPM database

Hi,

I am a java developer and I have a doubt regarding RPM.

I have an installation of a software (Java based installer) and in our product, we have several features and each feature has multiple components. At runtime, the user gets to select which features /components he wants to install, and we install these in the user selected machine. For users who want a RPM registration, we register the product with the RPM database.

I now have a new requirement of adding the names of features/components installed to the RPM database. How do I do this?

Note, we create a build spec for the software and then register to the rpm database using the buildspec.

Thanks,

Jiju