Solved binary package creation!Have some doubts...

Hello Jason and Dav,

thanks for your inputs.

I am able to create a binary RPM in my RPMS directory.
I removed %dir from spec file.

If I am installing it using,
rpm -ivh daemon-1.x86_64.rpm,
it installed properly.

But, when I try to uninstall using,
[root@localhost tmp]# rpm -e daemon-1.x86_64.rpm

it shows following error.
error: package example-1-3.x86_64.rpm is not installed

my spec file is,

Name: example
Version:1
Release:1
License: CC-GNU GPL version 2.0
Group: Applications/System
Source:daemon-1.tar.gz
BuildRoot:%{_tmppath}/%{name}-root

Requires: gcc
BuildArch:x86_64
Packager:sjram

%description
This Package install Daemon application
%prep
%setup -q
%build
%{__make}

%install
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
mkdir -p $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/%{_tmppath}
install -m755 daemon   $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_tmppath}/daemon
%makeinstall

%files
%defattr(-,root,root,-)

%{_bindir}/*

%clean
%{__rm} -rf %{buildroot}

So, if I want to uninstall, how to modify my spec file.

Also, if want to check my dependencies where can I write that check ( is it in seperate shell file).

Also, shell I put my shell script for dependency check in %prep section like this,

%prep
sh checkdepen.sh

shell I use like this.

for example I need to check java is installed in my java application rpm, can I do it in %prep section.

thank you.

sjram