Re: Please help: how to relocate installed files paths into an RPM database

Hi again Phoebe,

sorry for the delay of this feedback.

Please excuse me but even reading many pages from the link you suggested, things are still not clear to me,
moreover referred files seem to be related to an older version of RPM.

Anyway, if I need to update the RPM database telling it that all the *already installed* packages should be
found now on path B instead of the original one A, I guess I have to pass this information to the command
I have to use, of course. AFAIK, I can do such a thing only during installation of a new package, with the
relocation option, which is not my case. Even if I rebuild the database, maybe deleting some existing files,
how can I pass this kind of info?

Many thanks again in advance for your kind reply,

Matteo