  From:       Matteo Pampolini <matteo.pampolini@xxxxxxxxx>

  To:         rpm-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Date:       07/29/2009 09:38 AM

  Subject:    Please help: how to relocate installed files paths into an RPM    database

  Sent by:    rpm-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello there,

my name is Matteo and I'm writing from Italy.

I have a (maybe stupid) question for which I hope you can give me an
answer,
I also made many searches on Google without success.

I have an RPM database in a non-standard location with many packages
installed
with the --relocate option. Now I need to move everything in a different
location, and
of course, if I try the --verify option it reports that all RPM-related
files are missing.

Is there a way to upgrade the database so that all the files paths reflect
the new location?

Many thanks in advance for your answer,

Matteo