Re: Moderation test

On Dec 17, 2008, at 8:13 AM, Jeff Johnson wrote:

I've been told that my submissions to this list are moderated:

	- Panu -

I have no wish to be moderated, nor participate where controlling rather
than disseminating information about rpm is considered more important.

OK, so I am permitted to post to <rpm-list@xxxxxxx> ...

No reason for moderating my posts other than that "They can." has been supplied.

... now what is the reason for moderating my posts?

Publically please ...

73 de Jeff