Moderation test

I've been told that my submissions to this list are moderated:

	- Panu -

I have no wish to be moderated, nor participate where controlling rather
than disseminating information about rpm is considered more important.

No reason for moderating my posts other than that "They can." has been supplied.

73 de Jeff