Fwd: Tony Earnshaw, 29/02/40 - 29/04/08

It is with great sadness that I pass along this news.  Tonni was an
active participant on this list.  He will be missed.

----- Forwarded message from Ace Suares <ace@xxxxxxxxx> -----

From: Ace Suares <ace@xxxxxxxxx>
To: postfix-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tony Earnshaw, 29/02/40 - 29/04/08
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 09:24:59 -0400

Dear List,

Tony Earnshaw, active member of this list, has passed away last Tuesday.

About a month ago he was diagnosed with stage 5 lung cancer and within a
very short time Tony left us.

Tony's body will be cremated Monday 5th of May in Amsterdam.

For those who want to express their feelings, please visit

	http://www.xs4all.nl/~snore/tony

If among you there are people who want to have more information, send me
an email at ace@xxxxxxxxx and I will forward it to the kind people that
take care of his affairs.

With Sadness,

Ace Suares