Re: Getting rid of implicit Requires:

rpm has always had problems with variant #! syntax.

In this case, the interpreter dependency is written as
    Requires: /usr/bin/env
rather than as a run-time probe
    Requires: executable(python)
which will be satisfied if "python" is an executable
found on PATH, just like /usr/bin/env behavior.

(Note: executable(...) is added in rpm-4.4.3 or later).

Since run-time probes in rpm are controversial, it will likely be
a few more years before the functionality is reliably
deployed.

Your best bet in the interim is patching all the scripts to have
    #!/usr/bin/python

Annoying, but patching will lead to more reliable packaging.

73 de Jeff