How to specify the install order of "Required: RPMS"

Hi

I am trying to create a virtual RPM, which has the only function of installing a a set of other rpms. The problem i am having is certain "lib" rpms need tobe installed before other rpms. I have specified the lib rpms first in the Require: fields in the speck file but does not seen to install in that order. Is there a way to specify the order in which the "Required: rpms" are installed?

In the below example spec file the db package gets installed before the compat-lib packages causing it to fail.

Example spec file:

%define _use_internal_dependency_generator 0

Name: abc
Version: 1
Release: 0
License: distributable
Group: Virtual groups/abc

PreReq: compat-libstdc++-33
PreReq: compat-libstdc++-296
Requires: db

%description
abct virtual package to install all dependencies

%prep

%build

%clean

%install

#%post
# remove self after required packages are pulled.
#rpm -e %{name}

%files

%changelog
* Thu Mar 15 2007