%attr | Doubt

Hi

I have a doubt regarding the %attr in the %file section of the spec file. As per the documents, if we give %attr(-,root,root) and some file name, it should make root as the owner of that file after installing right?

So, i want to make a user as the owner of some file

i.e        %attr(-,lis,lis) sample.txt

But when i install the rpm, i see root as the owner, and till now what i have been doing is to manually go and change the owner. I am installing the rpm as user ' lis' only (through sudo).

How can i prevent the manual task changing owners...?

Thanks in Advance

Lis Thomas