Re: Fetching and building dependencies automatically

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 10:38:18AM +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> I use this for building stuff against Centos 4, using mach to do the
> actual builds (to ensure they are built in a clean environment).

OK, that's a thumbs-up for mach then.

Mach version 0.9.1 doesn't work for me, out-of-the-box, under CentOS 4.4;
there appear to be several problems which cause it to bomb out. I've
reported them yesterday to the mach-devel mailing list, although
sourceforge's archive doesn't seem to have caught up, and I've not had any