How to write a spec file to revise various config files?

I asked this question in the Fedora users list, but can't get an
answer that looks right to me.

After installing Fedora, I want to replace various configuration files
on lab computers. If I can learn how to do this in the post section of
an RPM spec file, I will be happy.  For example, I want/need to
replace things like

/etc/gdm/PreSession/Default
/etc/gdm/PostSession/Default
/etc/pam.d/system-auth
/etc/hosts.allow
/etc/hosts.deny

One brute force option is to install with rpm --replacefiles, but yum
does not like that.  And I would like to be able to "push" out updated
versions of these files via yum updates nightly.

So can  you point me at a spec file or two that will give example
syntax on how I can create a backup of those files and replace them
with the ones I want.

Please?

--
Paul E. Johnson