Removing an RPM package from within another RPM package...

 Hello All,

I am fairly new to RPM so I was hoping someone might be able to help me
with my issue.

Previously I had two RPMs lets say A.rpm and B.rpm, I have recently
moved all components & functionality from B.rpm into A.rpm.  My problem
occurs when attempting to upgrade from my previous installed RPM package
to my new one single rpm.  RPM complains that some of the components of
A.rpm conflict with files from package B.rpm.  Is there any way to
remove package B.rpm from with my new RPM before the conflict occurs?
Or is there any way to get around this issue from within my new A.rpm?

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
-Jim