Sources?

Hi.
Is there some way to make rpmbuild look for sources in some other directory than "SOURCES" in the rpm-build-dir? I'd prefer to use a command line switch to point to another source dir if possible. Is it? The reason is that I get the sources from a directory where they're all dropped and I'd like to try to build it from there, instead of moving a lot of data to other directories. I've googled for something like this but all references points to .rpmrc or .rpmmacros and I'd like to leave those unchanged.

I'd appreciate any and all help from you guys out there.

Oscar