Re: Can't produce output

On Monday, 24 April 2006, at 14:20:54 (-0700),
K. Richard Pixley wrote:

> Yes, thank you, I saw that approach on the web link.  However, that
> doesn't address reentrancy and I need a reentrant solution.

Rather than rambling on and on about "reentrant" this and "macros"
that, how about telling us what you've tried and why it doesn't work
for you?  This is not a sales or marketing list, so continuously
pummeling us with buzzwords rather than substance will accomplish
little.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej@xxxxxxxxx>