Re: RPM that installs a slightly modified Redhat kernel

Ah, ok.  That explains some things.

This is getting off topic, but the drivers for the file system and
mouse and keyboard and ethernet don't seem to be working with the new
kernel.  I figured it was because the RPM didn't install the drivers..

Any ideas on where to start investigating?