multilang questions

Hi folks,

Very short intro: I've already sent some messages to rpm-devel, but this
time I have a user question so I subscribed to this list too. I'm working
for the Hungarian Linux distribution called UHU-Linux. Currently we're
trying to migrate from our current package manager to rpm. Hence I'll
probably have many questions. To begin with, here's a question-set about
handling multiple languages.

I've already seen "Summary(lang)" and "%description -l lang" in some spec
files, and they work just as I expect: queries show the version according to
my locale settings, converting UTF-8 used in the .spec file into my current
charset and so on... Fine.

I also wanted to say:
 Vendor:     UHU-Linux Ltd.
 Vendor(hu): UHU-Linux Kft.
but rpm didn't allow it.

I haven't tried, but for some other fields it might also make sense to have
lang-specific values. E.g. "URL(hu):" could directly point to the Hungarian
homepage, while "URL:" points to an English one. In theory, "%changelog -l
hu" could also make sense, but I don't think it is worth it to translate
changelogs :)

What are exactly the fields that can have multi-language values?

I tried to perform a query: --qf "%{summary(hu)}" but it didn't work either.
Is it possible to query for multiple languages in one invocation of rpm (so
without having to re-run rpm with a different LANG for each language)?

Is it possible to query the list of languages for which a particular field
is translated, or to query all these translations themselves?

Thanks,

Egmont