Failed dependency while installing

Hi,
    I have some binaries,shared libraries (.so) and other files out of which I have created a rpm but when I try to install it, I get an error as
Failed dependency for the shared libraries that I am providing. When I don't package the binaries which require that libraries I am able to install it without any errors. Is it a packaging issue or some problem with rpm package that it is looking for the libraries while installation. Can in any way I can change the order of installation so that libraries get installed first and then the binaries. I guess since binaries are in bin and libraries are in lib so alphabetically it is trying to install binaries first.

NOTE: I don't want to use --nodeps

Any help appreciated.