Having one source RPM install another source RPM?

I am trying to get the Cypress CY16 devel tools packaged as an RPM. These are a branch of GCC/GDB/binutils that Cypress has added support for one of their chips to, and this is Cypress's main devel toolchain for the part. Unfortunately, Cypress only ships Windows binaries (built with Cygwin), not Linux binaries.

I *want* to package these as an RPM so that we can properly install them, but there is a problem - in order to build their wonderful GUI for things you have to have the full sources for Tk installed - as in, the tk-devel package (at least under SuSE) does not supply the needed headers.

So, is there a good way I can, within the spec file for the Cypress stuff I am creating, tell the system to go get the source RPM for Tk, install it, and do an "rpmbuild -bp " on it *without* having to package the actual Tk package within the RPM I am building?

Failing that, is it possible to create a "buildrequires" on the Tk Source RPM?