Query about %files tag in spec file

Hi All,

I have a basic question on building rpm packages as a non-root
user.Suppose if I want to place all my binaries under /usr/loca/bin/
and man pages under /usr/local/man which are owned by root by
default.Say If we include /usr/local/bin/cdplay and
/usr/local/man/man1/cdp.1 in %files section rpm looks for these files
to bind in binary rpm under the specified locations right? To include
these files in binary rpm files should be copied from our build
location to the destination location which we can't do as a normal
user.How this can be done when building packages as a non-root
user.One thing I know is this can be accomplished by using buildroot
variable in spec file.

Thanks & Regards,
Shekhar.