How to define symbolic links within a RPM spec file...

Hello All,

I am very new to the world of RPM and was wondering if anyone could tell
me if there is a way to allow the RPM to create softlinks to my
installed files.  Currently I handle the creation and deletion of my
softlinks within my %post, and %postun scripting sections:
%post
#=========================== Symbolic link Creation
=========================
# Create symbolic links to files
ln -f -s /opt/test/bin/testfile1    /usr/local/bin
ln -f -s /opt/test/sbin/testfile2   /usr/local/bin
%postun
#=========================== Deletion of Symbolic links
rm -f   /usr/local/bin/testfile1
rm -f   /usr/local/bin/testfile2

Basically, I am wondering if there is some way within the *.spec to
define symbolic links in a way that the RPM handles the creation rather
than relying on my manual %post and %postun script actions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
-Jim