Newbie trying to build a binary RPM

Greetings,

I'm a total newbie to rpmbuild. I've read several tutorials on how to build a binary RPM and I can't seem to get past some simple errors at the very beginning.

I'm trying to build a binary RPM for a SIP-base softphone. The RPM will consist of two files:

sip
ring.wav

The first is a binary executable and the second is a .wav sound file for the ringback tone. Here's my sip.spec file:

Name: sip
Version: 0.9
Release: 1
Copyright: Free for non-commercial use
Group: Applications/Communications
Source: sip.tgz

%description
The Cornfed SIP User Agent is a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based
softphone for your IBM-compatible Personal Computer running the Linux
Operating System. The Cornfed SIP User Agent allows you to make Internet
phone calls using an Open Sound System (OSS) or Advanced Linux Sound
Architecture (ALSA) sound card with speakers and microphone as your
telephone handset.

%prep
%setup
%build
%install
install -o 0 -g 0 -s -v -m 755 sip /usr/local/bin/sip
install -o 0 -g 0 -v -m 644 ring.wav /etc/sip/ring.wav
%files
/usr/local/bin/sip
/etc/sip/ring.wav

I have a directory structure that looks like this

sip

rpm
BUILD  RPMS  SOURCES  SPECS  SRPMS

This tree is in my home directory, i.e. ~/sip. The source tree is in the SOURCES directory and everything is already built. The sip.spec file shown above is in the SPECS directory. I'm trying to execute something simple like:

rpmbuild -bb --nobuild sip.spec

while in the SPECS directory and I get an error like:

[fwmiller@localhost SPECS]$ rpmbuild -bb --nobuild -vv sip.spec
error: File /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/sip.tgz: No such file or directory

I'm running FC1 but I'm not doing something right, please advise?

Thanks,
FM